WBC Here, If you like it.

weams

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

All kidding aside, I think the O's defense in the outfield and at catcher will drag the infield down to the point where Baltimore will not be a good defensive ballclub.  Much like what happened last season.

I think catcher that Castillo is a little worse than wieters. Outfield should be better with Smith in there. 

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Jim Leyland is just the worst.  Why does he insist on playing Hosmer over Goldschmidt?  And then he bats Hosmer 5th, ahead of McCutchen, Posey and Stanton.  Stanton is batting 8th...I have no words.

I would be playing Goldschmidt and Murphy over Hosmer.  They could certainly use the offense from both of those guys.  

As much as we love Adam he's probably not one of the top nine players.  Optimal lineup IMO:

C Posey

1B Goldschmidt

2B Kinsler

SS Bregman

3B Arenado

LF Yellich

CF McCutch

RF Stanton

DH Murphy 

14 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

I would be playing Goldschmidt and Murphy over Hosmer.  They could certainly use the offense from both of those guys.  

As much as we love Adam he's probably not one of the top nine players.  Optimal lineup IMO:

C Posey

1B Goldschmidt

2B Kinsler

SS Bregman

3B Arenado

LF Yellich

CF McCutch

RF Stanton

DH Murphy 

I'd probably keep Crawford over Bregman but other than that, I agree.

I actually forgot Murphy was on the team.  Really weird that him and Goldy haven't played much.

Archived