May 6th vs White Sox, $27 Tix Hangout Night

Tony-OH

Saturday, May 6th at 7:05 p.m. vs. Chicago White Sox

Orioles Tote Bag presented by MLB Network (1st 20,000 Fans 15 and over)

Lower Box (Section 8): $27* (This is a prime game)

*There is an additional 10% service charge per ticket. For any questions or accessible seating, please call 888.848.BIRD (2473) and ask for the Ticket Services team.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
1. Click on the link below
2. Select a quantity of tickets
3. Create a Baltimore Orioles ticket account
4. Purchase and print your tickets http://www.orioles.com/tix/hangout

Any pregame plans for this one? I would be down to meet some Hangout folks. I will be at the game with my wife but I may try to swing by the section. No guarantees, it is a little weird to roll down not knowing anyone in person and saying "hey, are you a guy from the message board? I am also a guy from the message board". Weams, if you need a parking pass, shoot me a text. I moved even closer to the stadium if you can believe it (still in the same neighborhood).

11 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Any pregame plans for this one? I would be down to meet some Hangout folks. I will be at the game with my wife but I may try to swing by the section. No guarantees, it is a little weird to roll down not knowing anyone in person and saying "hey, are you a guy from the message board? I am also a guy from the message board". Weams, if you need a parking pass, shoot me a text. I moved even closer to the stadium if you can believe it (still in the same neighborhood).

Thanks. I appreciate. I hope next time to take you up on the kind offer. 

I have two sets of two tickets to give away for this game to Hangouters: I'm going to go off the Popular Contributors and give them first shot. I know Frobby and Murphdog have tickets already so ScOtt and Dan-O get first dibs. Please let me know if you want them or not and I'll move on down the list.

On 4/22/2017 at 1:05 PM, Tony-OH said:

Saturday, May 6th at 7:05 p.m. vs. Chicago White Sox

Orioles Tote Bag presented by MLB Network (1st 20,000 Fans 15 and over)

Lower Box (Section 8): $20*

*There is an additional 10% service charge per ticket. For any questions or accessible seating, please call 888.848.BIRD (2473) and ask for the Ticket Services team.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
1. Click on the link below
2. Select a quantity of tickets
3. Create a Baltimore Orioles ticket account
4. Purchase and print your tickets http://www.orioles.com/tix/hangout

Tony, I'm trying to get my tickets and I'm not getting that $20 price (which was $22 last time with the service charge).

It's showing up as $27 each and $59.40 for two tickets wtih all the charges; I paid $44 vs the Red Sox.

But it's still labelled as "hangout night" seats.

Makes no sense that a White Sox game would be more expensive than a Red Sox game was.

15 hours ago, SteveA said:

Tony, I'm trying to get my tickets and I'm not getting that $20 price (which was $22 last time with the service charge).

It's showing up as $27 each and $59.40 for two tickets wtih all the charges; I paid $44 vs the Red Sox.

But it's still labelled as "hangout night" seats.

Makes no sense that a White Sox game would be more expensive than a Red Sox game was.

And the situation is the same today.  Still showing up as $27.  

Archived