vs. RED SOX, 8/26

OFFNY

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Gausman is such a knucklehead...two walks with 5-0 lead.

Anyone think Gausman has got zero control today? But his ball is moving more than normal so he's effectively wild like Ubaldo is at times.

I just watched the Benintendi at bat again. That last pitch was meant to be inside and ended up high and outside. On anther pitch that was meant to be inside, it was right down the middle. Watching the Red Sox feed, they thought the pitch was s bad they showed it again saying it should be 5-3.

It blows my mind that Gausman still can't throw a fastball low and away to righties or low and inside to lefties. For like 3 starts, he could do it but that's it. It just leaks back.

Just now, Rojo13 said:

Anyone think Gausman has got zero control today? But his ball is moving more than normal so he's effectively wild like Ubaldo is at times.

I just watched the Benintendi at bat again. That last pitch was meant to be inside and ended up high and outside. On anther pitch that was meant to be inside, it was right down the middle. Watching the Red Sox feed, they thought the pitch was s bad they showed it again saying it should be 5-3.

It blows my mind that Gausman still can't throw a fastball low and away to righties or low and inside to lefties. For like 3 starts, he could do it but that's it. It just leaks back.

*raiseshand* He's got the split-change working but his FB is anywhere. Or nowhere...

Archived