Congrats to Jim and Vlad!

fansince1988

Both joined the Orioles towards the end of their careers and I congratulate them both on their inductions into the most prestigious sports Hall of Fame. As a spectator in the stands I'll never forget Vlad hitting a single off a bounced pitch at Camden Yards (while with LA), and Jim hitting that clutch ground rule double at Fenway Park in September of 2012.

Well deserved.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vlad was so fun to watch.  I was very, very disappointed the night he signed with Anaheim.  When the Mets announced that he had ended negotiations with them and was headed elsewhere, I thought he was coming here.  I, personally, am still glad I got to see Vlad in an Orioles uniform...even if it was the end of his career.   Congrats to Vlad the Impaler.

26 minutes ago, TheBee said:

Vlad was so fun to watch.  I was very, very disappointed the night he signed with Anaheim.  When the Mets announced that he had ended negotiations with them and was headed elsewhere, I thought he was coming here.  I, personally, am still glad I got to see Vlad in an Orioles uniform...even if it was the end of his career.   Congrats to Vlad the Impaler.

That’s when I found this site.   Searching for any news on the signing.  I thought the same and was so hoping he would be an oriole.  

This site was and still is the greatest Orioles news aggregator ever.  And so much more.  

Archived