Mike Wright is not a major league pitcher.

Snutchy

53 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Stop it. 

Weams: I didn’t type “stop it”’to Hank. Why is someone logged into my account and posting as me? This seems like s security issue?

Actually, I've found that sometimes if I am posting something and think better of it and don't complete it that the words stay in the queue and it posts on my next one. I'll check it out. Certain no one has access to your account but I'll change your password and message it to you by phone. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, weams said:

Actually, I've found that sometimes if I am posting something and think better of it and don't complete it that the words stay in the queue and it posts on my next one. I'll check it out. Certain no one has access to your account but I'll change your password and message it to you by phone. 

If you leave something in the text box and come back to the same thread it will insert those comments back into the text box.  You have to manually clear them out.

3 minutes ago, gmelson26 said:

I don't disagree that we need someone better than Wright, but I honestly think Tillman is worse at the moment.  I don't think he's a better option.

That is where I am at.

In case of a tie go with stuff and Wright's stuff is superior to Tillman's.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

If you leave something in the text box and come back to the same thread it will insert those comments back into the text box.  You have to manually clear them out.

I've noticed that. 

53 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Like I said in another thread, I get the anger but not convinced it’s all Wright. This org is kryptonite for SP development. Gausman would prob be a 20-game winner on other teams by now.

I will say what I and others have been saying for a while now: he’s better suited in the bp.

It’s difficult to compare the development of Wright with Gausman.    Gausman was rushed to the majors in a few months and then yo-yoed back and forth.   The O’s were quite patient and methodical with Wright.   He had 38 AA starts and 26 AAA starts before he tasted the majors.

7 minutes ago, gmelson26 said:

I don't disagree that we need someone better than Wright, but I honestly think Tillman is worse at the moment.  I don't think he's a better option.

I think Tillman will still get a few more starts after cobb returns and Wright will go to the pen. 

36 minutes ago, weams said:

That is very concerning....I did not type that nor would I to Hank. It clearly was a mod that was logged into my account.

Edit: I changed my password

19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It’s difficult to compare the development of Wright with Gausman.    Gausman was rushed to the majors in a few months and then yo-yoed back and forth.   The O’s were quite patient and methodical with Wright.   He had 38 AA starts and 26 AAA starts before he tasted the majors.

Fair enough, but I really have nothing left to chat with you about.

He is only 28 too early to give up on him. xD

I never liked Wright since day one.   I am sure Brady is responsible for him being on roster.   He is the Reimold of pitchers. I didn't see the game today why the early pull?  

When is Harvey coming up? 

Today was Wright's chance to make his case that when Cobb joins the team, he should stick in the rotation rather than Tillman.  He once again came up small.  Time to move on, he just can't handle his emotions on the mound and implodes.  That's not what you want in a bullpen pitcher either.  Time to wish him well in his future endeavors.

Archived