Reimold: Brrrrrrr.....

Frobby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see their promoting Reimold unless they've cleared a place for him. He won't be brought up to sit or play sporadically.My guess is that he won't be up here unless it's for a cup of coffee in September.

Everyone is allowed their opinion, but I would hope there's a little bit of difference between a fan's opinion and my opinion.

It is sort of arrogant statements like this that make it easy for people to think this isn't a friendly site. Especially when the "fan's" credentials are unknown.

And, yes, I thought about sending this comment in a PM but I was insulted publically and see no reason to comment on the insult privately.

When the Publisher slams customers publically as a public poster, he can expect to be treated as any other poster.

It is sort of arrogant statements like this that make it easy for people to think this isn't a friendly site. Especially when the "fan's" credentials are unknown.

And, yes, I thought about sending this comment in a PM but I was insulted publically and see no reason to comment on the insult privately.

When the Publisher slams customers publically as a public poster, he can expect to be treated as any other poster.

I think this part is important.

the guy obviously has the tools to one day be given a shot as an every day player with the big club. My opinion...call him up to Baltimore, even if it's just for a series. Some guys need a taste. I'm not saying he's unmotivated or not being challenged, but couldn't hurt a kid we (and most scouts) expect to be a part of the future of this franchise.

After that, Plllllllllease send him to Norfolk. The team is far out of contention and he could use the ABs

3. And some will say it's purely coincidence that this was probably his hottest 5 game stretch of the season.

He's had some pretty scorching streaks this year, so I'd have to do some research to determine whether this was his best 5 game stretch of the year. I'm pretty sure he hasn't hit 4 HR's in 5 games previously this year, though.

I agree with Frobby that he appears very streaky... the only number I see that I 'wonder' about is the OPS this year vs LHP.... maybe a case of young player not seeing that many lefties as of yet... but something to keep an eye on.

He must have been crushing LHP the last few days, because suddenly his lefty splits are .253/.354/.442. In the past, his LHP splits have been better than his RHP splits (including last year at Bowie).

I was listening to WBAL last night and a caller was pushing for Reimold to be with the O's. Davis was on with Schmuck and Schmuck mentioned he had recently talked to a local scout from another organization who was high on a few of our prospects but Nolan was not one of them. He mentioned how the baseball instincts were not there. FWIW It's good to see he's on a hot streak since Wieters came up. I was bummed the Friday game I was going to last week was rained out. I get to see Wieters one of these days.

Archived