Corban Joseph

Going Underground

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Good.

He's certainly not the most improbable, or worst, leadoff hitter for the 2018 Orioles. Those distinctions have been locked up for some time.

Davis was the lead-off hitter on opening day wasn't he?

28 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

He is also taking Davis spot at 1B tonight with a RHP starting.  This might be the beginning of the end for Davis.  

Nothing says done like being replaced at first base by a 29 year old 11 year minor league second baseman.  

1 minute ago, atomic said:

Nothing says done like being replaced at first base by a 29 year old 11 year minor league second baseman.  

I’d say nothing says done like Davis’ current stat line.

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

I would love to get inside Davis’ to see what he is thinking right now.  Career minor leaguer called up and replaces you, and it’s not even Joseph’s primary position.  

18 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I would love to get inside Davis’ to see what he is thinking right now.  Career minor leaguer called up and replaces you, and it’s not even Joseph’s primary position.  

I would not.  It's gotta be miserable in there.

20 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Looks like my plan to be retired by 34 is coming along nicely.

Archived