Sisco optioned to Norfolk

SteveA

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Can't argue with it, just don't understand why he is the only one.

He has options. I don't think that Angelos allows them to DFA anyone. I bet Rickard is the next to go when Rasmus is ready.  

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Mancini has options.

What has he done to deserve not being sent down?

Had a good full season as a big leaguer. 

I'd be fine sending Mancini down for a while too, but I'm sure that's the rationale. 

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Mancini has options.

What has he done to deserve not being sent down?

That is true.  I think Cisco has played a lot better than Mancini.  At least he isn't an embarrassment in the field like Mancini.  Maybe he is next.  With Beckham, Cashner, and Rasmus coming back they are going to have to remove 3 position players from the roster.  Rickard seems to be the most likely to go down and Peterson as well. Who is the third?  Corban Joseph?

Don't really get it. I guess he hasn't played great but they're thirty games under .500 why not just let him try to figure it out at the ML level. 

Unless they think they can deal Caleb at the deadline and want to showcase him. But I can't imagine he'd bring back much. It'll be cool to see Corban and Caleb on the same team though. 

Just now, Lucky_13 said:

Don't really get it. I guess he hasn't played great but they're thirty games under .500 why not just let him try to figure it out at the ML level. 

Unless they think they can deal Caleb at the deadline and want to showcase him. But I can't imagine he'd bring back much. It'll be cool to see Corban and Caleb on the same team though. 

I don't recall anyone being a scratch and that being followed by a demotion.

Have to wonder if something that isn't performance related is involved.

Not that I want to invent something, just the way my mind works.

Archived