Two Spots

weams

18 minutes ago, amdcpus said:

Yacabonis is one but I don't think Rickard will be the other. Wouldn't be surprised to see either Dosch, Wilkerson or Sisco.

Rickard is most likely. Dosch requires a 40 man roster move, which could be Tillman or Vielma to 60 day DL. Wilkerson adds to the clog of Valencia, Peterson, Beckham at 3rd and the clog in the outfield. A 3rd catcher isn't needed and hinders the bench.

9 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

DJ Stewart please

Requires a 40 man move first.

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Has to be an OF. They don’t need an InF right now. 

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Rickard is most likely. Dosch requires a 40 man roster move, which could be Tillman or Vielma to 60 day DL. Wilkerson adds to the clog of Valencia, Peterson, Beckham at 3rd and the clog in the outfield. A 3rd catcher isn't needed and hinders the bench.

True. I guess Rickard is the most likely choice. I also don't really see Peterson providing much value, wouldn't be surprised to see him DFAed.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

If it isn’t Rickard then we really have no 4th OF. It would be Peterson. Has to be Joey coming back. I agree. 

7 hours ago, amdcpus said:

True. I guess Rickard is the most likely choice. I also don't really see Peterson providing much value, wouldn't be surprised to see him DFAed.

I like Peterson. I think he’s going to get a lot of ABs during this rebuilding period. People hate on him and Gentry but they are 2/5 position players with a positive WAR. 

Archived