25 Man. Who's up for Manny?

Aristotelian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone noted in another thread that Renato Nunez didn't start either game of Norfolk's doubleheader tonight.

And as Il Buono implies... today is the day that Tillman's minor league rehab runs out.   I believe we either have to activate him to the 25 man roster or DFA him, right?   Or is there another choice I'm not aware of?

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Someone noted in another thread that Renato Nunez didn't start either game of Norfolk's doubleheader tonight.

And as Il Buono implies... today is the day that Tillman's minor league rehab runs out.   I believe we either have to activate him to the 25 man roster or DFA him, right?   Or is there another choice I'm not aware of?

Hope Tillman gets DFA

9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I've been calling for Renato to get a real shot since it was obvious Manny was going to be dealt.

49 minutes ago, ChipTait said:

On a similar note, Bowie gets four new players tomorrow, with only one open space on their roster.  Who goes where?

1 spot is open.

Mountcastle moves up to Norfolk to take Nunez spot. 2 spots open.

D'Arby Myers released/sent to Aberdeen/"injured." 3 spots open.

Cameron Ming sent to either Delmarva or Frederick. 4 spots open.

Just my guess.

1 hour ago, Satyr3206 said:

I agree. I can't see how Tillman fits here at all now.

Tillman saga gets put to rest on the field once and for all now IMO.  Loose end.  If he doesn't cut it, then they part ways and Chris goes home and counts his money.  It's a new day in Baltimore, etc., etc...

Archived