Could we see changes to MASN? Please?

interloper

1 minute ago, weams said:

We also had no in market competition or even an "RSN"  until 2005. Andino occured 2011. Heck that's only six years of the rack that time. 

I had no trouble watching on HTS or Comcast.    Heck, Comcast even had a morning show that gave ample highlights of the previous night’s game.   

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I had no trouble watching on HTS or Comcast.    Heck, Comcast even had a morning show that gave ample highlights of the previous night’s game.   

You are telling me!  I loved them when I did get to see them.

4 minutes ago, weams said:

You are telling me!  I loved them when I did get to see them.

I don’t know why MASN doesn’t do a morning show.   Hell, they could do a 30 minute thing pretty cheaply and just re-run it for 2-3 hours like MLB Network does with QuickPitch.    Or heck, just re-run the postgame show if they really want to be cheap about it.   I don’t always stay awake for it as it is.

Just now, Frobby said:

I don’t know why MASN doesn’t do a morning show.   Hell, they could do a 30 minute thing pretty cheaply and just re-run it for 2-3 hours like MLB Network does with QuickPitch.    Or heck, just re-run the postgame show if they really want to be cheap about it.   I don’t always stay awake for it as it is.

I guarantee that folks would watch it. But Jim Hunter!

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

@Moose Milligan The "shrill shill of swill" is what I called him.  He is still alive and well somewhere in the "uppa u s" (pun intended)  and as @weams started - Track Wall See You Later!

He used to do the Cavs broadcast in Cleveland. I think he does something with the Browns after the game or before. He did name his son Cal .

Archived