Elias Progress Thread

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, bobmc said:

Wow!  A lot of meat and also deference to the other teams as he works his way through the process.  

I was hopefully optimistic when he was signed, based on my limited knowledge of the rest of the league and the candidates.

It sure appears that he understands this game, and is trying to build the org for the long run, and this is very encouraging.

• Upvote 2

Seeing this sticky for the first time tonight -- b/c I often overlook the stickies...

This is likely the very best post you have made, Tony, during my limited participation on OH. This sticky represents the heart and soul of what we fans will using to judge the new administration. 

We all are hoping for great results, obviously. Regardless, this excellent post will remain a trove of the brilliant transactions and signings of this front office leadership, as well as the mediocre and the not-good-at-all transactions.

On 12/13/2018 at 7:43 AM, Frobby said:

It hasn’t been made public.   

Buried in Roch's article yesterday morning (http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/leftovers-for-breakfast-83.html?

* I heard at the Winter Meetings that the contract of executive vice president and general manager Mike Elias runs for five years. No one in the organization has offered confirmation.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, atomic said:

It would be nice if this thread could be updated with the coaches and front office people that have been hired. 

Elias has stated that they probably will not announce coaches until the staff is complete. I believe that was in a recent Roch article. Guys like Flores are unofficial as of now.