Roch: Caleb will not be back, "guaranteed"

interloper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, Moose Milligan said:

It's an attractive female name for sure.  If I was talking to a girl and she was like "...Oh yeah, my friend Taylor Teagarden is coming along too,"  I'd automatically be stoked.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, DrungoHazewood said:

Heck of a lot better than Hayden Penn.

I came out of a posting hiatus to say this is the hangout I loved. I sure hope the antylitic guys have the name thing built into the program.

10 hours ago, Aglets said:

Roch reporting that Caleb just signed a MAJOR league deal with the Diamondbacks.

Good for him........i'll choose to remember him for all the good times..........

I will remember Caleb for the good times as well...I mean he literally gave his left nut for the team.  (maybe the right...but you get my point)

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Roch reports that before last season, the Orioles were working on a three-year extension for Caleb.   WTF?

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2019/02/morning-notes-on-mancinis-locker-and-josephs-new-deal.html

Oh brother. What idiotic folks this organization had. Glad there is a new GM and Manager. 

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Roch reports that before last season, the Orioles were working on a three-year extension for Caleb.   WTF?

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2019/02/morning-notes-on-mancinis-locker-and-josephs-new-deal.html

Honestly, they couldn't have been "working on it" very hard.  To me, working on it would imply they at least made an offer, and is there ANY possible multi-year offer you wouldn't have jumped at if you were Caleb's agent?

So "working on" must mean no more than "thinking about", IMO.

Archived