What is the favorite stadium of the oh? (besides opacy)

Saintbird

Ok, Everyone make a list of rankings, ranking the best and worst stadiums that they've been to. here's mine

1.Citizens Bank Park (Phillies)

2.Pnc Park (Pirates)

3.Nationals Park (Nationals)

4.Tropicana Field (Rays)

5.RFK (Nationals)

6.Shea Stadium (Mets)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, Everyone make a list of rankings, ranking the best and worst stadiums that they've been to. here's mine

1.Citizens Bank Park (Phillies)

2.Pnc Park (Pirates)

3.Nationals Park (Nationals)

4.Tropicana Field (Rays)

5.RFK (Nationals)

6.Shea Stadium (Mets)

I thought they played at Costco...

I've seen the park in Pittsburgh but not been to a game. Looks very nice. Really enjoy Kansas City's ballpark, Kaufmann. Waterfalls, natural turf after they re-did it, laid out like the parks in Frederick and Bowie where you can get concessions but still be in the stadium area and able to watch the game. And easy access right of I-70 (now that I think about it, easy access from B-more, just 1,078 miles and 17 plus hours away, per Mapquest).

On a serious note, I really want to see the new Nationals park, and I want to go to Houston, San Francisco, Seattle, Detriot, Cleveland, Wrigley, both Pennsylvania parks, Fenway, The Stadium, TGABP, Milwaukee... eh, screw it. I'd pretty much like to go everywhere, but the west coast stadiums seem really nice.

On a serious note, I really want to see the new Nationals park, and I want to go to Houston, San Francisco, Seattle, Detriot, Cleveland, Wrigley, both Pennsylvania parks, Fenway, The Stadium, TGABP, Milwaukee... eh, screw it. I'd pretty much like to go everywhere, but the west coast stadiums seem really nice.

Yah my Aunt just went to Seattle, the mariners weren't in town but she said it was extremely nice and that the team store is like 3 times the o's store

I would have to say...

Wrigley Field

Comerica Park

Minute Maid Park

Safeco Field

Kaufmann Stadium

Ballpark in Arlington

Nationals Park

OP@CY

AutoZone Park (Memphis Redbirds)

Dr Pepper Ballpark (Frisco Roughriders)

Dell Diamond (Round Rock Express)

Busch Stadium (old one)

Turner Field

Fulton County Stadium (Braves old one)

Cheney Stadium (Tacoma Rainiers)

Missions Stadium (San Antonio Missions)

Tim McCarver Stadium (Memphis Chicks)

Greer Stadium (Nashville Sounds)

My vote goes to PNC. If you can stand in line to get your food and still see the game thenn it already goes to the top of my list. The fact that it has the best view in all of baseball makes it far and away the best. Include Primantti brothers and its not even fair.

I just went there it was really nice, but it was really small and the crickets were louder than the fans:laughlol:

My list looks like this:

1) Camden Yards - I was the biggest Memorial Stadium lover you could imagine, but this place won me over by the first time my butt landed in a seat

2) Yankee Stadium - Vibes, history, etc...

3) Pac Bell - Where the Giants play. Whatever it's called now. McCovey's cove is A-ok.

4) Skydome - Again, whatever it's called now. Home of the Blue Jays. Got to go on the field in 2000 and see the Orioles in the dome, open air, and roof closed mid-game. Nice view of the CN Tower.

5) Shea Stadium - Gets a bad rap, but I really like it.

6) Turner Field - Best peanuts in baseball outside the park, and nice enough overall. Didn't blow me away by any means.

7) Rangers park, whatever they're calling it now. Struck me as tacky and trying too hard.

Archived