Brady Anderson no longer listed on O's website

interloper

I think it’s rather telling he’s still not listed on it. Maybe they didn’t want to slap him in the face with something less of a VP title that he had before? Not at all that unusual, so maybe they’re trying to cook up some title and responsibilities that gives him a modicum of respect whilst leveraging his very targeted abilities.

Lest people forget, Brady Anderson is still a household name in Baltimore. They’re not just going to nix him and not say a damn thing. At least he should get some PR statement a la Duquette, Buck, etc.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Whenever I hear the word “nutrition” associated with Brady, my mind often drifts off to the school dietician of yore (aka Lunchroom Lady). I know retro glasses are hip these days and I can see him going that route,  but I’d like to see him in that hairnet.

Just once. 

B3VpeqH.jpg

Mike Elias confirmed that Brady is still in the organization and focusing on the health, nutrition and  strength aspects throughout the organization. He also stated that Brady is advising him as well on our organizational matters.

47 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Mike Elias confirmed that Brady is still in the organization and focusing on the health, nutrition and  strength aspects throughout the organization. He also stated that Brady is advising him as well on our organizational matters.

Thanks Tony.  Now we just need to find out exactly what happened with John Vidalin.  The only thing that’s been put out there is that he left the organization and went back to the Miami Heat, but I haven’t seen any confirmation on that.  It would be nice to find out why he left after just 9 months.  The only reason I have seen is what Going Underground was told, which is that he had disagreements with 2 people in the front office, but it’s not clear if those people are at the ownership level or in baseball operations (or elsewhere in the FO).

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

Whenever I hear the word “nutrition” associated with Brady, my mind often drifts off to the school dietician of yore (aka Lunchroom Lady). I know retro glasses are hip these days and I can see him going that route,  but I’d like to see him in that hairnet.

Just once. 

B3VpeqH.jpg

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

So all the good places to order lunch from close to the warehouse. ?

20 minutes ago, Obando said:

Thanks Tony.  Now we just need to find out exactly what happened with John Vidalin.  The only thing that’s been put out there is that he left the organization and went back to the Miami Heat, but I haven’t seen any confirmation on that.  It would be nice to find out why he left after just 9 months.  The only reason I have seen is what Going Underground was told, which is that he had disagreements with 2 people in the front office, but it’s not clear if those people are at the ownership level or in baseball operations (or elsewhere in the 

Who knows maybe he still is with the Orioles in some capacity. Jusr the one tweet saying he has quietly left.But that is the way he came in.

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Who knows maybe he still is with the Orioles in some capacity. Jusr the one tweet saying he has quietly left.But that is the way he came in.

So you haven’t received confirmation that Vidalin left, only that he had disagreements with 2 members of the front office?  Hey, if Brady can still be with the organization but not be listed on the front office roster of the O’s website anymore, I guess Vidalin could be as well, although I highly doubt it in his case.

5 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I wonder how avidly Mike is listening to Brady’s advice.

Still, if he has been told to focus on what he knows and keep his nose out of everything else, I think that’s probably a step forward.

Just now, Philip said:

I wonder how avidly Mike is listening to Brady’s advice.

Still, if he has been told to focus on what he knows and keep his nose out of everything else, I think that’s probably a step forward.

I think Mike is very much in charge of everything. He may listen to others, especially Sig, but in the end, I get the feeling that he is making all final decisions on anything of concern.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I think Mike is very much in charge of everything. He may listen to others, especially Sig, but in the end, I get the feeling that he is making all final decisions on anything of concern.

I agree completely.

”Brady, you know a lot about pushups and granola, but don’t tell me who to draft, sign or promote.”

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

What about choosing the wallpaper in the interview room?

Elias isn’t going to disrespect Brady.    No reason to make enemies.    Heck, he’ll even talk to you!    ?

Archived