Trumbo begins rehab games tomorrow

Legend_Of_Joey

If Cleveland is going to trade for help, then they would be complete idiots for trading for Trumbo. There will be many hitters with a higher probability of performing available. Reverse the roles and imagine your response if the Orioles did this. Heck, the Parra trade looks brilliant compared to a 2019 Trumbo trade. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

If Cleveland is going to trade for help, then they would be complete idiots for trading for Trumbo. There will be many hitters with a higher probability of performing available. Reverse the roles and imagine your response if the Orioles did this. Heck, the Parra trade looks brilliant compared to a 2019 Trumbo trade. 

Trey Mancini for example. I still don’t get why the Indians didn’t sign Adam Jones. 

21 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

Trumbo would be a no-risk deal. They have no money and no fans. They cannot afford to take on salary or risk.

6 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Trumbo would be a no-risk deal. They have no money and no fans. They cannot afford to take on salary or risk.

The probability that Trumbo produces anything is near zero. He’s very likely to be back on IL within weeks of getting called up. IF Cleveland trades for a bat, it will be for  a player with a higher probability of performing. 

16 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

The Indians also have some very good options in the minors. Check out Bobby Bradley. 

13 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Trumbo coming back significantly decreases my interest in this team.

2 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Trey Mancini for example. I still don’t get why the Indians didn’t sign Adam Jones. 

I doubt Trey Mancini is available, he has 3 years after this with team control. Zero reason to trade him.

Archived