vs. MARINERS, 6/22

OFFNY

2 minutes ago, Sessh said:

It's been awhile since I looked into it closely, but a couple years ago, the ground was swelling so badly that entire lakes were being displaced into surrounding areas. The area gets a little more active each year. An eruption is absolutely inevitable and when it happens, there's nowhere to hide. It would destroy everything within like a thousand mile radius in a couple weeks and the enormous amount of shit it would eject into the atmosphere would be carried by the jet stream all over the planet and block out the sun which will kill all plants. Animals, including us, wouldn't be far behind.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sessh said:

It's been awhile since I looked into it closely, but a couple years ago, the ground was swelling so badly that entire lakes were being displaced into surrounding areas. The area gets a little more active each year. An eruption is absolutely inevitable and when it happens, there's nowhere to hide. It would destroy everything within like a thousand mile radius in a couple weeks and the enormous amount of shit it would eject into the atmosphere would be carried by the jet stream all over the planet and block out the sun which will kill all plants. Animals, including us, wouldn't be far behind.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, SteveA said:

Oooohhhh that's cold.... @-ing a guy who has been banned and can't respond!

LOL - yeah that's the only way I'd be able to "one-up" him.  He'll enjoy the joke from afar!  But when he returns ........

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2019 at 11:43 PM, SteveA said:

Oooohhhh that's cold.... @-ing a guy who has been banned and can't respond!

Isn't he live under his alt account? Cumberbundy? I forget. Oh well. Something must have happened when I merged them. I've got to be more careful with those multi-accounters. 

Archived