vs. INDIANS, 6/28

OFFNY

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

Do you remember the Outer Limits? 

Sure, I also remember the show called “night gallery“ which started off as a twilight zone copy, but turned into something else, that was not nearly as good. Outer limits wasn’t as good either. Rod Serling made that show go. Most beautiful episode in that whole show was an episode called “walking distance“ if you want a really good cry, and if you were close to your father, Look it up.

12 minutes ago, Philip said:

Sure, I also remember the show called “night gallery“ which started off as a twilight zone copy, but turned into something else, that was not nearly as good. Outer limits wasn’t as good either. Rod Serling made that show go. Most beautiful episode in that whole show was an episode called “walking distance“ if you want a really good cry, and if you were close to your father, Look it up.

At it's best Outer Limits was as good.  The quality was a lot more uneven.

10 hours ago, Philip said:

A double whammy.

22 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

INDIANS ANNOUNCERS: ) In the Orioles' first 80 games this season prior to today, their offense was held to 3 runs or less 41 times.

o

22 hours ago, Philip said:

They think we didnt know that?

o

I don't think that they were saying it for our benefit.

o

Archived