New Start Times

weams

Wow, pretty big change and break with tradition there.  I'm old enough the remember when the games started at 7:35 on weeknights, but they've been 7:05 for a long time, maybe around the last few years of Memorial Stadium?  I'm good with it, might make it a bit tougher to get there in time for first pitch for some folks, but it is what it is.  Now if they're just start the playoff and WS games earlier than 8pm.

• Upvote 1

I didn't have any chance at making it to a weekday game when they were at 7 anyway so this doesn't change much for me.  It sort of stinks that the games will be even further along by the time I get home to watch, but hopefully this makes it easier for some folks to get there. 

18 minutes ago, TommyPickles said:

Guess my buddies and I will no longer be driving down from Philly after work for any of those games... We we're already showing up around the bottom of the 2nd/top of the 3rd as it was...  But good for the kiddos, I guess.

Come during the summer.