Hot Stove Show: 12/5

Legend_Of_Joey

6 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Email went out earlier: Paul Fry and Kyle Moore will be the guests this time.

Might go, as I like Fry, plus I should be off early enough to get there.

Anyone else going, or will I be the only one subjected to @weams talking about the food?

They are calling in and won't be there if it matters to you. 

12 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Email went out earlier: Paul Fry and Kyle Moore will be the guests this time.

Might go, as I like Fry, plus I should be off early enough to get there.

Anyone else going, or will I be the only one subjected to @weams talking about the food?

Not going but wonder if Kyle Moore's splittie is being revamped (oh wait - is he a coach?).  Also, is Papa Frita worried about Lucas or does he see a "brother in (pun intended) arms" to mentor.  Look forward to your "hot takes" (except for the food), if available.  ⚾

Question for Fry:  “How are you going to survive the three batter rule?”    He got yanked during an inning before he’d faced three batters on six occasions, most on the team.     He actually faced less than three batters 16 times, but in the other 10, he was removed between innings.   The new rule doesn’t affect those.    

Where is the Hot Stove Show this week? Still at the radio station by invitation? Givens and Mancini are next and then Davis calls Elias and asks for a meeting to negotiate a buyout. Part of their plan. Millions more saved. Davis will not want to stay. We'll be under 40 mill pushing 30 afterwards and Elias can start over. It appears the days of trading major league players for at least one major league player coming back with prospects is over. I guess they'll stop selling jerseys in the Oriole store with names on the back. That will probably be ending soon.. Will fans buy shirts with Alberto and Ruiz on the back?

9 hours ago, section18 said:

Where is the Hot Stove Show this week? Still at the radio station by invitation? Givens and Mancini are next and then Davis calls Elias and asks for a meeting to negotiate a buyout. Part of their plan. Millions more saved. Davis will not want to stay. We'll be under 40 mill pushing 30 afterwards and Elias can start over. It appears the days of trading major league players for at least one major league player coming back with prospects is over. I guess they'll stop selling jerseys in the Oriole store with names on the back. That will probably be ending soon.. Will fans buy shirts with Alberto and Ruiz on the back?

I went to a lot of games and I don’t remember seeing a lot of Villar jerseys. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I went to a lot of games and I don’t remember seeing a lot of Villar jerseys. 

I can't imagine there are many Jerseys that have been sold on guys that will be here or was last year.

Honestly, despite your feelings about anyone the moves this week it looks the the major league team hasn't hit bottom yet.

58 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I can't imagine there are many Jerseys that have been sold on guys that will be here or was last year.

Honestly, despite your feelings about anyone the moves this week it looks the the major league team hasn't hit bottom yet.

Here’s what bottom is, being as bad as we were last year and not having the #1 pick in the upcoming draft. 

• Upvote 1