Bundy traded to Angels for Isaac Mattson, Kyle Bradish, Zach Peek, and Kyle Brnovich

MurphDogg

Just now, canonfaz said:

I agree with you about not enjoying watching Bundy pitch. I think it's because I had such high expectations for him and his body language on the mound always seemed kind of odd too. 

For me it wasn't about the expectations, those went out the window the second he had TJ.  

It was all about the amount of dingers he gave up.  And when he was bad, he was BAD.  Sure, he turned in some nice starts and had a great slider but a 4.67 career ERA....I'm not upset.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Enjoy Terror said:

That seals the deal. I am no longer an Orioles fan. I’ve been a fan since 1982 and a season ticket holder since 1996. I officially will not be renewing my plan next season nor will I watch on tv ever again. Elias is officially the worst gm in history.

Wow, Dylan Bundy was the straw that broke the camel's back for you?  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Enjoy Terror said:

That seals the deal. I am no longer an Orioles fan. I’ve been a fan since 1982 and a season ticket holder since 1996. I officially will not be renewing my plan next season nor will I watch on tv ever again. Elias is officially the worst gm in history.

I don't understand how trading Bundy is the final straw 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PHRESH said:

I don't understand how trading Bundy is the final straw 

Because we need familiar faces to root for while this team sucks!!!!!!1111111 We need to at least know who the guys are on the team that's going to win 55 games next year!!!!!! Can't have a team that wins 55 games without guys we're unfamiliar with!!!!!11111

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

You need to follow more Orioles fans on Twitter.

Twitter isn't real life.

But also, who should I follow? I mainly follow news people, sports people and people I find funny. If I am curious about fan reaction to a move I will look through the replies from time to time, while keeping in mind that Twitter isn't real life.

Or is this just a response to tell me that the joke flew over my head?

6 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Never mind.

Edited by Orioles1954
Never mind. I got - got,