AFL Roster

wickedwitch

I'm psyched to see Snyder's on the list. I'm slightly surprised at Reimold because he's already played in the AFL twice, but there isn't any other logical choice.

The pitching selections will be very interesting. If Spoone is healthy I'd expect him to go.

How does the manager divide up the playing time. Is it "ordered" by the teams or by who is playing the best. I just wonder if that is a problem for some teams who may feel that their player isn't getting the playing time that they need. Looks like it shouldn't be a problem for the O's since our very own is the manager.

I think we can send Penn (I assume he has less than 2 years ML service time) and he could probably use the innings. Not a bad idea if you ask me.

Gary Allenson is the manager, as no one mentioned, so maybe he'll give plenty of playing time to our guys.

Any word on if Butler and Spoone will be alright to go to Arizona? I'd assume that Tillman, Hernandez, and Bergeson will be shut down after the playoffs.

Butler's not eligible for Arizona, nor is he experienced enough to perform well there. Perhaps he could be sent to Hawaii.

Archived