Adley Rutchman on TMZ!!!

Aristotelian

2 minutes ago, CallMeBrooksie said:

Not to mention... their source was most likely the authorities themselves anyway.

Levin said TMZ had confirmed the news with Bryant’s camp Sunday after he was tipped off to the 9:47 a.m. crash by a longtime law enforcement source.

Of course it was them.  But not someone who should have said anything until verified.  A leaker.

Levin told KNX In-Depth that it was a fair point that the other victims’ families might not have been notified yet, but seemed to think the Bryant news outweighed those concerns.

In other words, "We don't care about those other shlubs.  Only Kobe."

This still is disrespectful to the other people on board who found out about the crash on the news.  I'm sure that is how any person would want to be notified if a loved one is killed.

4 minutes ago, MongoBoy said:

Levin said TMZ had confirmed the news with Bryant’s camp Sunday after he was tipped off to the 9:47 a.m. crash by a longtime law enforcement source.

Of course it was them.  But not someone who should have said anything until verified.  A leaker.

Levin told KNX In-Depth that it was a fair point that the other victims’ families might not have been notified yet, but seemed to think the Bryant news outweighed those concerns.

This still is disrespectful to the other people on board who found out about the crash on the news.  I'm sure that is how any person would want to be notified if a loved one is killed.

Sure but I don't blame the scorpion for stinging the crocodile.

5 minutes ago, MongoBoy said:

I'm not saying that it's not messed up... but I am saying people should think a little harder about where to direct their anger.

Just because the leak was unauthorized doesn't mean that law enforcement isn't culpable here.

Just now, CallMeBrooksie said:

I'm not saying that it's not messed up... but I am saying people should think a little harder about where to direct their anger.

Just because the leak was unauthorized doesn't mean that law enforcement isn't culpable here.

No anger here.  Just empathy.

The world would be a better place if someone would fix the faucets.

b2f8449be508c27a0e352adbccc50e19.jpg

9 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I think we’re all ready for spring training to start, I was just worried for a second that Adley got into some Josh Hamilton type trouble. 

Yeah.  One would think that considering it was TMZ that interviewed him.

01sPICP.gif