9/21-Final game at Yankee Stadium

Big Mac

I wasn't a baseball fan when Jon Miller called Baltimore's games, but I know he is held in high regard by Baltimore fans. Has the way he calls a game changed considerably from then to now? I can't hardly stand to watch he and Joe Morgan. They treat the viewer as if the viewer is a retard who's never watched a baseball game. All announcers on a national broadcast do this to a certain extent, but Miller and Morgan are just intolerable.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't you love to see a live look-in from a Boston sports bar? I would have liked to see their reaction to the Mora single. Too bad I don't work for ESPN.

I'm kinda surprised they don't have a split screen with Yogi and Whitey in one and the crew from the Cask and Flagon in the other...

Maybe they can blur out the Oriole players while they are at it...

I wasn't a baseball fan when Jon Miller called Baltmore's games, but I know he is held in high regard by Baltimore fans. Has the way he calls a game changed considerably from then to now? I can't hardly stand to watch he and Joe Morgan. They treat the viewer as if the viewer is a retard who's never watched a baseball game. All announcers on a national broadcast do this to a certain extent, but Miller and Morgan are just intolerable.

Please do NOT use the word retard:(

Thank You

I wasn't a baseball fan when Jon Miller called Baltmore's games, but I know he is held in high regard by Baltimore fans. Has the way he calls a game changed considerably from then to now? I can't hardly stand to watch he and Joe Morgan. They treat the viewer as if the viewer is a retard who's never watched a baseball game. All announcers on a national broadcast do this to a certain extent, but Miller and Morgan are just intolerable.

http://www.firejoemorgan.com

I wasn't a baseball fan when Jon Miller called Baltimore's games, but I know he is held in high regard by Baltimore fans. Has the way he calls a game changed considerably from then to now? I can't hardly stand to watch he and Joe Morgan. They treat the viewer as if the viewer is a retard who's never watched a baseball game. All announcers on a national broadcast do this to a certain extent, but Miller and Morgan are just intolerable.

He was great before he went "Hollywood" on all the late night shows and ESPN.

ESPN's broadcasts are not designed for the diehard, well-schooled fan.

Miller was a radio guy for the Orioles, not TV. I don't hear him that often, but Miller is still the standard on radio. I think part of the problem is that he has to hold Morgan's hand.

Miller is absolutely the most well-read broadcaster out there. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of the history of the game.

Archived