Orioles At Boston 7/24 Opening Day 2020

weams

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

You know fellas, in such crazy world circumstances, don't you take some comfort in knowing that there are some things that never change? The Orioles being the overlooked caboose of the MLB train  is something we can depend on as a constant and steady source of solace. No matter how turbulent things are, I can always check the standings and find the Orioles as the firm foundation of the AL East. Some people call it "last place", but I I prefer the foundation analogy. 

Yeah, I really don't see it that way.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

How can you not tell if the crowd noise on the radio is real or fake when you know no one's in the stadium?

The sound is the same, of course, and there’s no visual reality to reveal the deception.

if no one announced there’s no one at the game, no one would know.

with good radio guys,radio baseball is always best

4 minutes ago, O-The-Memories said:

You know fellas, in such crazy world circumstances, don't you take some comfort in knowing that there are some things that never change?

The Orioles being the overlooked caboose of the MLB train  is something we can depend on as a constant and steady source of frustration.

No matter how turbulent things are, I can always check the standings and find the Orioles as the firm foundation of the AL East. Some people call it "last place", but I I prefer the foundation analogy. 

Ftfy....

Lol, now it’s fixed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Are you still sweating that Texas Rangers guy?

In all seriousness, spend some time listening to the three ranger guys. They all have great voices they’re all very intelligent there they all have something meaningful to say in the interaction between the three of them is great. Listen to them for a couple of innings.

But regarding my comment, I Usually prefer radio baseball regardless.