vs. PHILLIES, 8/13

OFFNY

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’ve asked this before, with nary a reply:

Why is Hess still here? When Harper hit it, I knew it was gone, and was quite surprised when it only went for a triple. Then my wife wanted to talk to me so I put the game down for a few minutes, and when I came back I saw the’d scored two runs and I said to myself, “David gave up a homerun.”
So why is he still here?

He needs to learn how to pitch.  You can't keep throwing the same stuff in the same place.  He did go inside to Harper a few times, but everything to Realmuto was average stuff towards the outside of the plate.  That's not gonna work against major leaguers.  

12 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Rio Ruiz verbally committed to USC when he was 14. Can you still do that ??? Whatever a verbal commitment means ??? Although, it seems to be real thing in the Dominican Republic.

o

"Did you always want to be a comedian ???"

"No, not in the womb ........ but after that, yes."

George Carlin, 1978

o

12 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

He needs to learn how to pitch.  You can't keep throwing the same stuff in the same place.  He did go inside to Harper a few times, but everything to Realmuto was average stuff towards the outside of the plate.  That's not gonna work against major leaguers.  

He’s terrible, let him go learn to pitch somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

And yet we never actually do it, until after much heartache and tears and heads banged against walls.

You’d think we’d have learned by now.

When I say we, I mean us fans.  The Orioles players management and staff are a whole different thing.