Gnats vs. Orioles 8-14

scOtt

Just now, Philip said:

Wow. Gotta feel for him. Does anyone know the specific problem yet?

Based on his last start -- where he gutted through the same problem -- and this start, they (the broadcasters on MASN) seem to think it's nerve-related. If it were muscle, they'd probably have to shut him down so it doesn't get worse.

Just now, allquixotic said:

Based on his last start -- where he gutted through the same problem -- and this start, they (the broadcasters on MASN) seem to think it's nerve-related. If it were muscle, they'd probably have to shut him down so it doesn't get worse.

Yea, he was fine and then it hit him, right when the O's started to hit him.

Just now, allquixotic said:

Yeah he was shut down in summer camp due to numbness I'm his fingers.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

For the last month and a half I've been on a work-one-week off-the-next schedule so our office areas are more than half empty and  we can social distance to some extent despite being in a cubical type setting.

And even though I'm only working half as much, at the end of a week I do work, like today, I am totally wiped out when I get home on Friday.  More than I used to be when. I worked every week.  Guarantee I'll sleep til 10am tomorrow. Might doze off here on the recliner watching this game.

Bye bye Stras.  Don't want to see anyone hurt.  But I love getting into the opponent's bullpen early in the first game if a series 

Do you get Unemployment for your off weeks? Early 80's on my Machinist Apprenticeship our company was slow. We worked a lot of 1 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off. Got UC for the off weeks.