Gnats vs. Orioles 8-14

scOtt

15 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

What is everybody drinking tonight?

Just cracked my second beer of the night and my first since making dinner and since the 6-month old went to bed, so it is as refreshing as a first beer.

First beer was a Blueberry Maximum Fruitage from Checkerspot, now I am drinking a Duckpin.

I'm going for that refreshing blend of hydrogen and oxygen this evening.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

What is everybody drinking tonight?

Just cracked my second beer of the night and my first since making dinner and since the 6-month old went to bed, so it is as refreshing as a first beer.

First beer was a Blueberry Maximum Fruitage from Checkerspot, now I am drinking a Duckpin.

Both good breweries.  Love some of Checkerspots IPAs.  I'm on my first of the evening, a Flying Dog Tropical Bitch.

6 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Both good breweries.  Love some of Checkerspots IPAs.  I'm on my first of the evening, a Flying Dog Tropical Bitch.

Checkerspot currently has a great setup for social distanced hanging. You just tailgate in the lot across the street. Bring whatever you would bring to a tailgate, camping chairs, etc. and just drink next to your car. They will bring food if you order it from them or you can bring your own and you can walk in with a mask to grab a round of beers. Also because it is right under 395, there is always shade. 

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I still prefer this one...

I was watching a video yesterday about how the Silver Apples were sharing a recording space with Jimi and they were thinking about doing a version of the SSB and Jimi was all "Yes, I'm working on something too" and busted it out.

Because of course I was watching a video about the Silver Apples.