Hays activated: Davis IL'd

wildcard

12 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

AAA contract with invite. He was released due to needing a spot on the 60 and he isn’t coming back this season anyway.

I am not sure the 60 is full.  I think he became healthy while on the  IL and they released him instead of pay him.  He was on a minor league contract.

The thing about Stevie is he hit right-handers in the majors in 2019 much better have Alberto, Valaika or Urias,  He can play 2B as good as any of them.  That is his pluses.  His minuses are he is 28 on a rebuilding team and he can't hit lefties.

10 minutes ago, wildcard said:

If his knee is a degenerative injury I wonder  if the O's have insurance on him for the next 2 years.

No idea. Would be good to know.

There is no room for him anymore. They can’t justify it, not that they really could before. Hopefully this is over. 

26 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

No idea. Would be good to know.

There is no room for him anymore. They can’t justify it, not that they really could before. Hopefully this is over. 

The insurance use to only be for contracts of three year length.  I am uncertain if it remains.