Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

Bedard is looking like a good pick up because of the injury to Matt Moore. Still trying to build up his innings he threw 85 pitches today over six innings and gave up 1 run on 6 hits, SO 3 and walked 1.

He may have a little more confidence playing for a perennial contender like TB with a solid defense behind him than he did with a doormat like Houston.

Bedard is looking like a good pick up because of the injury to Matt Moore. Still trying to build up his innings he threw 85 pitches today over six innings and gave up 1 run on 6 hits, SO 3 and walked 1.

He may have a little more confidence playing for a perennial contender like TB with a solid defense behind him than he did with a doormat like Houston.

I think he will randomly switch between pretty good and out of the game by the fourth.

I think he will randomly switch between pretty good and out of the game by the fourth.

I think he's on a course for ace like status. The revival of the ages. Based on absolutely nothing but my gut. How ya them apples?

Wait, wait...ok. It's hot here.

Arrieta went 5.1IP 4H 0ER 2BB 7K in his first MLB start of the season. Still wish he'd challenge hitters more rather than try and paint corners.

Have you watched the game or even highlights? I get people being upset he didn't do well for us, but he looked good. He commanded all of pitches and never lost command. I don't really know what more you could ask for from a starting pitcher.

Of course, for Arrieta the test is doing it over a length of time.

Yeah.....Brian Roberts screwed up a perfectly good night - the O's 5-3 win over Tampa Bay - by hitting that solo HR in top of the 9th to give the Yankees a 4-3 over the Angels. Now we are back in a virtual tie for 1st place. SUCKS!!