Minor league rosters

ChuckS

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious how our SS prospects get spread around to start the season. If space wasn't an issue I'd gather it would look something like this:

Martin/McCoy (AAA)

Vavra (AA)

Hall (A+)

Henderson (A)

Westburg (A)

Hernandez/Hernaiz (RK)

Do they move Hall to 2B and push Westburg to A+? Seems like they're not ready to move Henderson to 3B yet. Does Vavra move to 2B as well? I'd really like to see Hernandez get as many AB as possible this year.

57 minutes ago, UMDTerrapins said:

I'm curious how our SS prospects get spread around to start the season. If space wasn't an issue I'd gather it would look something like this:

Martin/McCoy (AAA)

Vavra (AA)

Hall (A+)

Henderson (A)

Westburg (A)

Hernandez/Hernaiz (RK)

Do they move Hall to 2B and push Westburg to A+? Seems like they're not ready to move Henderson to 3B yet. Does Vavra move to 2B as well? I'd really like to see Hernandez get as many AB as possible this year.

This is the first I've seen Vavra listed as a SS prospect.  I thought he previously played 2B but that they were giving him a look in the outfield?  Did you mean Servideo?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

This is the first I've seen Vavra listed as a SS prospect.  I thought he previously played 2B but that they were giving him a look in the outfield?  Did you mean Servideo?

Crap!  Now that IS an oversight. Totally forgot him. Where the hell do they fit all these guys?

13 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

Servideo's another SS that should be on this list. I've read he might actually be the one SS in the system that sticks at SS. But I hope there's more. 

I'm really excited to see how he does this year.  Perhaps he figured something out and we lucked out in drafting him after the shortened college season before he really could have blown up.