4-4 goin fer tha Sweep vs Boston!

HowAboutThat

9 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

No, it's not the right call at all. It's not the right call and any form of baseball when the infield is playing in on the edge of the grass. This is not sending a runner and making an outfielder make a good throw aggressive base running, this is baseball 101. 

If you say so.

Seems to me that it is more likely that they had a contact play on, than Sisco just biffed it. Have heard lots of complaints about Sisco, but mental mistakes have never been one of them.

With how shaky the Sox defense has been, I can see calling a contact play. Runners at second and third and two outs is obviously better than first and third, but at Fenway it is tougher to score from second on a single than elsewhere.

Doubt our intrepid media will ask Hyde after the game.

Just now, spiritof66 said:

I guess the iron-lunged Sox fan we heard from yesterday couldn't make it today. Or maybe he's had nothing to say so far.

Did you hear about the guy who constantly bangs the drum at Indian games since the mid 70s being ill, so the drummer from the Black Keys is going to take his place at the home opener.