Rally and announcement 11/12?

SpringBarb

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got an invitation in the mail today from the O's for a "special announcement and Orioles fan rally" on Wednesday, November 12 at Harborplace at noon. Anyone know what this is about? It's intriguing, at the very least.

Uniforms change unveiling would be my guess.

I received mine today. I have to agree with everyone else that the new uniforms are going to be unveiled. I've also heard rumors that there will be a new hat worn by the players. I'm hearing it's going to look a lot like the cartoon bird worn in the 70's

I received mine today. I have to agree with everyone else that the new uniforms are going to be unveiled. I've also heard rumors that there will be a new hat worn by the players. I'm hearing it's going to look a lot like the cartoon bird worn in the 70's

Very interesting. I hope they didn't tweak the old logo too much, I love the cartoon bird.

That would probably be a great opportunity to announce some signings of some current players to long term contracts.

If that was the case they would not be able to keep it a secret for almost 3 weeks. It would be nice. My guess is that Nick and a few others, will be modelling the new uniforms.

Archived