Mancini is my hero!

NelsonCruuuuuz

Derby in Baltimore was 28 years ago today. Held in day time. Griffey gets all the attention but Juan Gonzalez hitting the 3rd deck was crazy. 

I was there that day. Had an old timers game. Celebrity hitting contest. Jordan was there, couple months before he retired first time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Derby in Baltimore was 28 years ago today. Held in day time. Griffey gets all the attention but Juan Gonzalez hitting the 3rd deck was crazy. 

I was there that day. Had an old timers game. Celebrity hitting contest. Jordan was there, couple months before he retired first time. 

I was there and the Juan Gonzalez shot was far more impressive to me over the Griffey warehouse homer. Hitting a home run to OPACY left field upper deck is a total moonshot. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I was there and the Juan Gonzalez shot was far more impressive to me over the Griffey warehouse homer. Hitting a home run to OPACY left field upper deck is a total moonshot. 

No doubt. I remember Frank Thomas hitting second deck in batting practice that day. Not sure at that point it had been done yet. 

Ohtani’s pitcher looks like Fred Gwynn.

Meanwhile as anyone else offended that they talked over almost all Perez’ outing?

Stupid.

And everyone has been foaming about Ohtani and he isn’t doing well. What will they do if he doesn’t get out of the first round? Who they gonna fawn over?

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Why does the home run derby have to be stretched out this long. The only reason I'm watching is because of Trey, but this should be an exhibition that takes one hour. 

The organizers are idiots.