Monday July 19: O's travel to St Pete to try to win their 3rd in a row

SteveA

9 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Well, like I said, little room for error. But I was struck by his command the first couple times. So, let’s see....seems like he knows who he is, not trying to do too much. But yeah, second and third time through and we’ll see if that holds up.

I really like him, he seems efficient and he seems to be fooling the other guys, and he had at least one page called ball that I bet a better catcher could’ve worked for a strike, oh my gosh isn’t that centerfielder fantastic?

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

And a BS call robs Pedro of a chanced to drive in a run.

I liked hearing Wynns talk about catching, he clearly knows his stuff.

I agree, but we’re not here to watch him talk, we are here to watch baseball. Save the interviews for non-gameplay timesI agree, but we’re not here to watch him talk, we are here to watch baseball. Anytime you think that talking is more important than gameplay you are devaluing gameplay, which is exactly the opposite of what we’re trying to do. Meanwhile, Watkins has come out for the third and he’s dealing

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

I agree, but we’re not here to watch him talk, we are here to watch baseball. Save the interviews for non-gameplay timesI agree, but we’re not here to watch him talk, we are here to watch baseball. Anytime you think that talking is more important than gameplay you are devaluing gameplay, which is exactly the opposite of what we’re trying to do. Meanwhile, Watkins has come out for the third and he’s dealing

I wouldn't want lots of it but I'm willing to sacrifice a half inning of a game every few days for an interesting interview, like Means on Saturday and Wynns today.

Now I don't want to hear Chris Davis.