Law’s take on the Os right now

Sports Guy

But we're still ranked with an average at best farm system, right? Right? I need some level of predictability in my life during these uncertain times. 

I don't know what I'd do if he comes out with rankings that has us in the top handful of systems. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

He's critical and a little blunt.  I think his style rubs some people the wrong way.  I don't really have a problem with him, he's pretty good.

Nothing brings out the Baltimore inferiority complex quite like Keith Law referencing the Os.  Twitter land is applauding him on this take.  It’s really funny.  

• Upvote 1

Meh, he’s not saying anything people don’t already know. 
Id love Joe Posnanski or Grant Brisbee to write an article about the Orioles’ problem. Joe might go a bit deeper and be much more poetic, Grant would be hilarious, and sprinkle his article with metaphors and similes you’ll wish you’d thought of yourself( and you’ll write them down and claim them as your own,too) but the conclusion would be basically the same.

Law loves to go against the grain.   This is just the latest example.   That said, I do agree that the losing streak is causing us to get singled out.   If we’d just gone on our merry way with a couple of 8-10 game losing streaks with a short .400ish streak in between, nobody would have written these articles that all suddenly appeared in the last week or so.   

• Upvote 4

If the ML team is putrid and the farm system is average how does that equal a bright future?   Actually, he just said brighter than the national media thinks so that doesn't mean he thinks their future is bright.   First, we need to find out what the national media thinks of the Orioles' future.   I'm not sure what that is but whatever it is, Keith thinks it's brighter than that.   

Do we really trust what Keith Law thinks about the future even if it's good?