Tuesday, August 31: a pair of portly lefthanded pitchers take the mound in Toronto

SteveA

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

Well, I was born in Westminster, moved to Jacksonville when I was two, then moved to Atlanta (or somewhere near it) in 1999 when I was 15. Lived in GA ever since except for Tokyo and Arizona

George is gorgeous, except for Fort Benning, which would be beautiful if I had not so many memories… But man it’s humid in the summer

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

Where did you move to? I worked at Disney World for a summer, but I don’t think I’ve ever been there in the winter months.

I went to a bunch of Diamondbacks games in 2012 when I was in Mesa. Hated the weather and moved back to GA. Me and my brother are looking to move to Salt Lake or Montana.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

It's a dome.

But, they're a good team and you can see the Orioles! I go to the Atlanta games when they come here. Was mad this season because the Orioles play the N.L. East and of course Atlanta is the only team in the division that didn't come here. 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Utah is beautiful, but so is southern Oregon in northern California and Washington state. Washington is gorgeous I would probably live in Oregon or Washington if I could choose my spot

Ya know? I haven't thought about Southern Oregon. I'm gonna keep that in mind. 

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Utah is beautiful, but so is southern Oregon in northern California and Washington state. Washington is gorgeous I would probably live in Oregon or Washington if I could choose my spot

I just really like the outdoors, hiking, the quiet, snow, etc. 

Just now, Beysbol said:

Ya know? I haven't thought about Southern Oregon. I'm gonna keep that in mind. 

Oregon is beautiful, I had a friend who lived in, not Corvallis, Springfield? Might’ve been Springfield. It was so beautiful, summer was not too hot but very dry not humid, no mosquitoes are allowed, and winter was chilly but not really cold. no snow or anything like that

If you want snow, go to Spokane, and they are mountains there too. Also beautiful, but it will freeze your tender behind off. It gets cold in Spokane.

By the way I noticed that a lot of fans in Toronto are wearing masks. And a lot of them aren’t.By the way I noticed that a lot of fans in Toronto are wearing masks. And a lot of them aren’t.

Edited by Philip

Just now, Philip said:

Oregon is beautiful, I had a friend who lived in, not Corvallis, Springfield? Might’ve been Springfield. It was so beautiful, summer was not too hot but very dry not humid, no mosquitoes are allowed, and winter was chilly but not really cold. no snow or anything like that

Oh, wow! Well, I love the snow, but if it gets cold, then I would definitely like it. Thought about Alaska as well, but don't know. I think it's expensive out there.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

If you want snow, go to Spokane, and they are mountains there too. Also beautiful, but it will freeze your tinder behind off. It gets cold in Spokane.

I would rather get cold then have to deal with the heat. You can dress up to get warm in the cold, but you could be butt naked and still be hot.