Baumann to start tomorrow? Nope. Lowther. Baumann promoted on Tuesday!

MurphDogg

39 minutes ago, waroriole said:

I’d be surprised if Lopez returns this year with the way he reacted to his injury. 

You can’t always tell by someone’s initial reaction.   He walked off the field without too much help and seemed to be able to put some weight on it.   I guess we’ll find out.   

I’m happy for Baumann, and won’t be surprised if he piggybacks with Wells tonight.   Talk about two contrasting pitchers!

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

You can’t always tell by someone’s initial reaction.   He walked off the field without too much help and seemed to be able to put some weight on it.   I guess we’ll find out.   

I’m happy for Baumann, and won’t be surprised if he piggybacks with Wells tonight.   Talk about two contrasting pitchers!

Piggybacking them sounds like a good idea. Or they can start Baumann tomorrow night and give Harvey and Means one additional day of rest.

• MurphDogg changed the title to Baumann to start tomorrow? Nope. Lowther. Baumann promoted on Tuesday!