O’s replacing two MiL hitting coaches

Frobby

“Single-A Aberdeen hitting coach Tom Eller and low Single-A Delmarva hitting coach Patrick Jones won’t return in 2022, according to multiple sources.

“Eller was head baseball coach at Harford Community College until his hiring in January 2019. He was at the school for 12 years and the program was known for hitting home runs and drawing walks - leading the National Junior College Athletic Association in the latter category for four consecutive seasons.

“The Orioles assigned Eller to short-season Single-A Aberdeen in 2019 and high Single-A Frederick in 2020. The IronBirds became a full-season affiliate this year.

“Jones was hired prior to the 2020 season to serve on manager Alan Mills’ staff with the Rookie-level Gulf Coast League team. He worked the past two seasons as a coach at Moeller (Ohio) High School and as a private hitting instructor for three years.

“I’ve heard that the parting was mutual.”

https://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2021/10/noting-a-few-changes-on-orioles-minor-league-side.html

I agree.  It's a little surprising because I though these guys were the "new breed" of hitting coaches that were into the "cutting edge" technology.  It seemed like they were handpicked by the current regime.   It could be a lot of things.  Results?  Off field behavior?  Clashing with players or other coaches?   Complaining about pay or conditions?   OR it could be none of these.