Grayson Rodriguez 2022

justD

3 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Didn't he last pitch in June? I kind of doubt we actually make the playoffs, but rushing prospects does not seem to by Elias's MO. If they say Grayson is ready, let it rip.

David Price seemed to do ok making his MLB debut in the middle of September during the Rays 2008 pennant run and then pitching in relief during the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, csgordos said:

I believe I read that the FCL ends this week, but as I get older I am less sure of myself and recollection is worse.   Hopefully I am wrong.  Even if there is no FCL they will use those same players in a simulated game I am sure.  

Looks like today is the final day of the FCL season.   It will be interesting to see if anyone is promoted to Delmarva to finish out the year.  

FWIW the Tides announcer just said that Grayson Rodriguez is expected to finish the season in Norfolk.  Said if there were no set backs on Thursday he should pitch his next game in Bowie and then finish the season with a couple starts in Norfolk.  Not what people want to hear, but I'm sure it's what most imagined. 

2 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

FWIW the Tides announcer just said that Grayson Rodriguez is expected to finish the season in Norfolk.  Said if there were no set backs on Thursday he should pitch his next game in Bowie and then finish the season with a couple starts in Norfolk.  Not what people want to hear, but I'm sure it's what most imagined. 

He may be correct but I doubt that he knows anything more than anyone else.  I think only Elias and Sig really know what their plans are.