Tuesday, April 12 vs Brewers

SteveA

I mean you have 2 on none out, you get nothing.  You have bases loaded none out, you get nothing.  You give 3 unearned runs (Mostly on Watkins), one of them on a bad throw where the guy wasn't halfway to 1st.  Heck, he could of read the entire works of Shakespeare and still would have had time to throw the guy out. 

Bottom line, it's hard to win a Baseball game when you do all of that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Owings is terrible. Guy can;t field and he certainly can't hit major league pitching. Somehow this guy made the team. Gotta love that computer program indentfying those diamonds in the rough!

I really don't need to see another AB from him to know that he can't hit. 

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Frustrating but Williams is a really, really good pitcher. And Odor probably strikes out too.

But lefties hit him better. So even though Odor and Stewart are bad, they c=give you a better opportunity then Owings, Mateo and McKenna (Who cant hit righties or over 94 MPH)

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Owings is terrible. Guy can;t field and he certainly can't hit major league pitching. Somehow this guy made the team. Gotta love that computer program indentfying those diamonds in the rough!

I did not like the signing and absolutely hated him making the team. 

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Owings has a career OPS+ of 73. What computer program would say he was good, a golf simulator?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

But lefties hit him better. So even though Odor and Stewart are bad, they c=give you a better opportunity then Owings, Mateo and McKenna (Who cant hit righties or over 94 MPH)

Not to mention... I've seen enough of McKenna too. How many sub-600 OPS games are going to be enough for Elias to give up on him?

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He's a changeup pitcher. .194/.540 vs RHB, .168/.598 vs LHB. Odor and Stewart are pretty much guaranteed K's.