Tex signed?

Old Beta

I am reminded of a chidlren's tale that teaches the lesson that warns against "crying wolf" too many times!

I'm fairly certain that Little Red Riding Hood had absolutely nothing to do with "crying wolf". :D

I wonder if Boras is the wolf, dressed up in Granny's nightgown under the covers...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So people don't have to wade through yesterday's very long thread to find it, Baseball 7117 submitted post #1438 to say:

Please note:

1. I'm uploading this for everyone's convenience only.

2. That's all his note said, and it was submitted at about 3:40 a.m.

3. I have no idea whether the management has vetted him as an insider, but he's made a few of these posts and no one's stopped him yet.

That's all I know! If the management thinks it's inappropriate for any reason, please go ahead and delete it.

UPDATE: Poster Elbren suggests I add another post from Baseball 7117 in that thread. He said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hope he is right. Thanks for adding all the "this isn't confirmed" speak in there.

I am reminded of a chidlren's tale that teaches the lesson that warns against "crying wolf" too many times!

<image src= "http://students.ou.edu/J/Curtis.N.Johnston-1/red_riding_hood.jpg">

Trust me, I hope this is true, but I have suspicions.

A reference to The boy who cried wolf and you put a pic of little red riding hood. Eh...I guess it works. :P

A reference to The boy who cried wolf and you put a pic of little red riding hood. Eh...I guess it works. :P

It was early and my mind was still a bit fuzzy wuzzy. All he--, I just got thing mixed up, OK? :D

At least I had the children's tale part of it right. :laughlol:

RELAX!!!! Alot was happening yesterday. I told you guys to wait until the next media report. You will hear it soon.

"Soon"?!? "Soon" as in "sometime this morning"? Or by the end of the week? Or before Christmas? Or before Spring Training?!? :D:D:D:D;)

Despite all the anxiety, this is a lot of fun! It will be something of a letdown once Tex signs, as we'll have this interminably long wait until March to actually see him in action in the orange-and-black!

Archived