Tex signed?

Old Beta

So people don't have to wade through yesterday's very long thread to find it, Baseball 7117 submitted post #1438 to say:

Read into this as much or as little as you want. I just received a text saying we got him.

Please note:

1. I'm uploading this for everyone's convenience only.

2. That's all his note said, and it was submitted at about 3:40 a.m.

3. I have no idea whether the management has vetted him as an insider, but he's made a few of these posts and no one's stopped him yet.

That's all I know! If the management thinks it's inappropriate for any reason, please go ahead and delete it.

UPDATE: Poster Elbren suggests I add another post from Baseball 7117 in that thread. He said:

Originally Posted by Baseball7117

Keep in mind guys I only said that my source has told me we've signed him....I have no guarantee as to when it goes down.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So people don't have to wade through yesterday's very long thread to find it, Baseball 7117 submitted post #1438 to say:

Please note:

3. I have no idea whether the management has vetted him as an insider, but he's made a few of these posts and no one's stopped him yet.

That's all I know! If the management thinks it's inappropriate for any reason, please go ahead and delete it.

Well I guess we'll know soon enough if he knows what he's talking about or not. That something to look forward to in the morning. Hope he's right.

Please note:

I'm glad you did this. I don't know if this poster is legit or not. And frankly, I hate having to question it. But, I figure anyway, that putting this out there could, possibly, bring the validity of this rumor to light sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

Anybody else not seeing new posts in the big thread? Is it just me?

It IS 5 am... :P

Something I question, if 7117's post was dated 3:40am, I find it hard to believe AM and Boras and Tex are working this far into the wee hours, even for something this important. Could also be just that 7117's source heard it later, texted 7117 even later, and he posted even later.

I'm just rambling here... hope it's true.

While I think it's a good idea to pull this info. out of that thread, it's should also be pointed out that he posted this as well:

Keep in mind guys I only said that my source has told me we've signed him....I have no guarantee as to when it goes down.

Archived