Tex signed?

Old Beta

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course I am nervous. Th last 11 years makes me nervous. That doesn't mean I am any less optimistic!!!!!!!!! Some people on here have referred to me as being God! God???? I think people need to just relax and take what I say with a grain of salt. This doesn't mean that now I think Tex isn't signing here. I think I have been pretty clear on that.

My point was for everyone to relax don't take what I am saying as being the Bible and certainly don't refer to me as God. I'm just a fan!!!!!

You could be like A God, not THE God.... like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day.

;)

Yeah, looking forward to it. 3rd row seats (at least I believe if I am reading the chart correctly)

It will be interesting to see what kind of mood Ryan Adams is in also...

Yeah, I have 2nd row seats. (Section 101, row BB)

I've never heard Ryan Adam's music (to my knowledge). I'm interested to see what hes like.

Anyway, back to the Tex talk!

Yeah, I have 2nd row seats. (Section 101, row BB)

I've never heard Ryan Adam's music (to my knowledge). I'm interested to see what hes like.

Anyway, back to the Tex talk!

Its country-rock type stuff. He also does a slower cover of Wonderwall and one of the Gallagher brothers said they prefer it...I don't.

Don't think like that. The news won't change whether you hear it immediately or later. Getting keyed up about stuff like this is a great way to burst a blood vessel. :D

Really!

Once upon a time, in the 15-cent-a-loaf, black-and-white days, the home delivery editions of The Morning Sun didn't have the full results of the night games played on the West Coast. They'd have a summary up until about the fourth inning, then these goofy little black boxes filled with white numbers on the front page of the sports section to update the game until the press run.

People who didn't stay up until late (and most didn't) found out about the game during the radio the next morning. Details didn't come out until later editions and the Evening Sun.

And everybody managed just fine!

Of course I am nervous. Th last 11 years makes me nervous. That doesn't mean I am any less optimistic!!!!!!!!! Some people on here have referred to me as being God! God???? I think people need to just relax and take what I say with a grain of salt. This doesn't mean that now I think Tex isn't signing here. I think I have been pretty clear on that.

My point was for everyone to relax don't take what I am saying as being the Bible and certainly don't refer to me as God. I'm just a fan!!!!!

Well, a fan with a source. Can we make you Captain of the fan club? :D

Haha, and there was a phone number to call for the scores. Sun Dial or something. I called it all the time.

Really!

Once upon a time, in the 15-cent-a-loaf, black-and-white days, the home delivery editions of The Morning Sun didn't have the full results of the night games played on the West Coast. They'd have a summary up until about the fourth inning, then these goofy little black boxes filled with white numbers on the front page of the sports section to update the game until the press run.

People who didn't stay up until late (and most didn't) found out about the game during the radio the next morning. Details didn't come out until later editions and the Evening Sun.

And everybody managed just fine!

Man, all I know is that I tuned into WNST this morning (bad idea) and sure enough, first thing I hear is Casey Willett doom and glooming the hell out of the situation, and Drew saying if the O's didn't sign Tex, it's their fault (the player signs the contract, Drew). Ugh. Just get it done. There is NO optimism outside of this board, so this is where I shall stay.

Yeah it was, if you don't want to hear O's negativity you sure as heck don't turn on NST.

Oh yea? My insider is Clarence the Beer Guy (who, by the way, apparently has a line of t-shirts, of which I plan to buy one).

Is that the headband beer guy? the shaking lemonade guy does beer too sometimes and is GREAT...hes like having a bartender who will fill you up when youre close to empty

Archived