The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we miss out on Tex, how quickly do you think McPhail can turn BRob into 3-4 prospects?
Not gonna happen. He may get traded, but I don't think we'll get a very good return for him. If we can get 1 really good prospect and one other top 10 guy for Roberts, that would probably be about the best we can do, IMO.

He's worth a lot more on the field than he is in a trade. I doubt he resigns if we don't land Tex, but that is still the best route if it is an option. If he won't extend though, then we've gotta take the best package we can get for him (assuming its better than the draft picks).

You mean the A's are in this now too?! When will it ever stop, I can't take any more.... :eek: (still looking for a smilie with his head banging against a wall).

No I screwed up and abbreviated Angels to A's and hit post as I realized my mistake. I apologize.

If we miss out on Tex, how quickly do you think McPhail can turn BRob into 3-4 prospects?

Maybe this is why he isn't confirming yet that we are indeed out of the Teix. running.

He is trying to get something done while all the Teix. B.S. is going on. That way he (and BRob) don't have to worry about all the rumors/leak which made it so hard to get a deal done last year.

Archived