First three game win streak of the year

Frobby

And, ask yourself this question. It's been referenced before but how many times in the previous years have O's games been over for all practical purposes by the third to fifth inning? I can't think of a single game so far out of thirty where that has been the case. Not getting too excited yet but damn this is getting to be a team to dream about. Tough match-up tonight. The a ? for Thursday. But a team that is fun to watch. Glad - so far - I sprung for MLB extra innings!

8 hours ago, UMDTerrapins said:

I don't know how you don't get excited over either of them, particularly Bradish. 11 Ks is an eye opener, but just as impressive is 0 BB. His ability to command was the #1 concern with him and he's shown really good command dating back to sometime last August. And there are positive early signs in his temperament, particularly his poise. I see a pretty confident guy out there. And Bautista is a weapon out there. I loved how he kept throwing gas to speed up the hitter....and then snapped off a slider. The hitter had no chance on that pitch. 

Bradish was very good .. reminded me a bit at times of a Mike Mussina like poise .  

1 hour ago, Too Tall said:

And, ask yourself this question. It's been referenced before but how many times in the previous years have O's games been over for all practical purposes by the third to fifth inning? I can't think of a single game so far out of thirty where that has been the case. Not getting too excited yet but damn this is getting to be a team to dream about. Tough match-up tonight. The a ? for Thursday. But a team that is fun to watch. Glad - so far - I sprung for MLB extra innings!

And you may ask yourself, "How do I work  a beautifully pitched game".
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large free agent signing?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my pitiful  Orioles"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my ugly  Oriole pitching"

" My god what have they done"

"Not same as it ever was"

Also SSS and things change quickly. Diamondbacks have won 4 of their last 5 ,so probably now have a better record rhen last year 

Let’s get this part out of the way: It is early in the season. So early, in fact, that it is worth mentioning that last year’s Diamondbacks were one game better after 26 games — and that team went on to lose 110 games.

14 hours ago, Beysbol said:

Very true! I'm happy this team is playing so well. I'm just so exhausted from watching losing baseball. 

i thought O's fans were supposed to be stress free from not have to worry about making the postseason.  There was an article by Espn a few months back about that.