Memorial Day Night: Finale of 5 game series in Boston

SteveA

Just now, Beysbol said:

I haven't seen that movie. Looks pretty cool!

If you like 80's movies watch it. Just remember it's based on the technology available from the early 1980's.

It usually shows up on TubiTV.com, Pluto.TV or one of the other free streaming platforms during certain months out of the year. 

1 minute ago, nevadaO said:

It's a classic!

I'm REALLY big on 80's horror movies, but need to watch this one. I like the 80's horror movies because they use those animatronics and it look so much better than what they do in today's movies. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beysbol said:

I'm REALLY big on 80's horror movies, but need to watch this one. I like the 80's horror movies because they use those animatronics and it look so much better than what they do in today's movies. 

CGI is way overused in modern movies and not used in the right way to make a film better. 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If you like 80's movies watch it. Just remember it's based on the technology available from the early 1980's.

It usually shows up on TubiTV.com, Pluto.TV or one of the other free streaming platforms during certain months out of the year. 

Sweet! I use a different website that I don't have to pay for. 

2 minutes ago, jdwilde1 said:

So, what do people think of the five game series?  I have always thought the five game series (albeit not in four days) was a smart way to schedule series.  First, it cuts down on travel.  Second, you go through a team’s five man rotation.

Really don’t like how exposed the bullpen feels.  Also feel like somehow you’ve got better odds of catching a team at a low point if you’re seeing them at two different times. 

At the same time, it’s also good to have an additional five Red Sox games behind us now. 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Was pretty cool that social engineering was used.