Friday, June 3: Adley Rutschman T-Shirt night and historic first game ever vs Cleveland Guardianas

SteveA

Just now, Going Underground said:

Did you see how many analysts they have? Grew by many.

Something that bothers me is the gate times. Can’t even watch batting practice. 

Don’t want to pay employees for that hour? I’m sure they are highly paid…Parking lots open later of course as well. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

This was the concern all along. They got thru April ok.  Not having Means really hurts. 

Harvey probably beginning to think there's hope at the end of his suspension.

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Don’t want to pay employees for that hour? I’m sure they are highly paid…Parking lots open later of course as well. 

Have to have all these data people.

Front Office | Team | Baltimore Orioles
https://www.mlb.com/orioles/team/front-office

4 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Wow didn't know that that had happened. Violates old-fashioned baseball sense. What with the Orioles store and variety of eateries and drinking, you'd think they cd break even with more pre-game hubbub at the park.