O's are willing to move Tillman in right deal, per Roch

Sterling Bird

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think we should trade Tillman unless the deal was a no brainer.

But what about Billy Butler? He is going to be 23 next year, he has a good eye at the plate and a sweet swing that is projected to hit well over 300 aswell as put up some good power numbers eventually. I know The royals have said they are not actively looking to trade him but with the log jam they have at 1b/DH i would imagine they would consider moving him.

So since this thread is full of crazy speculation, what would you guys think of Tillman for Butler?

I do not think we should trade Tillman unless the deal was a no brainer.

But what about Billy Butler? He is going to be 23 next year, he has a good eye at the plate and a sweet swing that is projected to hit well over 300 aswell as put up some good power numbers eventually. I know The royals have said they are not actively looking to trade him but with the log jam they have at 1b/DH i would imagine they would consider moving him.

So since this thread is full of crazy speculation, what would you guys think of Tillman for Butler?

We could give up less for Butler.

Give them Sherrill +DHernandez.

I would only trade Tillman for pitching! Pitching is what we need!

Trading Tillman straight up for another pitcher is foolish. What type of MLB pitcher would anyone be willing to give us for just Tillman? Whoever it would be would not have anywhere near the potential of Tillman. If we trade Tillman it either needs to be in a package for a true ACE or for a young stud offensive player.

Trading Tillman straight up for another pitcher is foolish. What type of MLB pitcher would anyone be willing to give us for just Tillman? whoever it would be would not have anywhere near the potential of Tillman. If we trade Tillman it either needs to be in a package for a true ACE or for a young stud offensive player.

The thing is, I really just don't want to trade Tillman.

Archived