What do you want to see with picks 33, 42, 67

17 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I hope we take Fabian at 67 just to see the chaos that will ensue from some people. 

You received your wish. Hopefully the Os can find some pitching to keep the ball in the park so all these outfielders will have the opportunity to make plays.

Not going to lie. I usually don't get too upset with these picks since I know I don't have all the info they have, but it's getting to be a joke how many college outfielders Elias takes.

Not a fan of the Fabian pick at all. I don't are about the tools, if you can only hit .239 against college pitching you are going to struggle in the pros. 

No pitchers is pretty damn disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Not going to lie. I usually don't get too upset with these picks since I know I don't have all the info they have, but it's getting to be a joke how many college outfielders Elias takes.

Not a fan of the Fabian pick at all. I don't are about the tools, if you can only hit .239 against college pitching you are going to struggle in the pros. 

I’m guessing whatever matrix they use, it favors hitters. Also, they have done kind of ok with cast off kind of guys. I would be interested to hear someone like Lyles say if there is anything different then other organizations than what his experience has been with the Os. I know Gausman and others of recent past have criticized the organization but that was pre Elias regimes. 

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Elias wanted Whisenhunt and miscalculated. But he “slashed”’ .239 as the Verve reports. 

3 hours ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Two picks left and Porter, Snelling, Ferris, Beavers, Beck, Prielipp, Tidwell, Graham, Thompson, Whisenhunt all still available.

Load up all the pitching we can get.  I hope that's the plan.

I guess the plan is to just draft hitters and end up trading for pitchers?  Pitching has to come from somewhere.